I’m listening to music I’ve listened to for years through the new programming on my hearing aid and via the uDirect. (It’s a blue tooth device to hook up my hearing aids to my phone.) It sounds very different to me. I’m used to bass sound mostly. I want to ask someonem “Is this how it’s always sounded and I didn’t know it?” How can relate my experience though? How can I describe it except it doesn’t sound like I know it? I hear some new sounds in it here and there. I understand a few more lyrics. The bass I’ve always known is missing. But it’s not really missing, it’s just different. Maybe balanced out??? I’m trying to decide which I like better.
- La Technique of Lipreading
- Readable Lip Tips
- Speechreading Basics: Anticipation & Prediction
- Speechreading Tips and Hints
- The Difference a Hearing Loop Can Make
- Hearing Aids in the Compost Bucket?
- 10 Things You Can Do for Tinnitus
- The Steps to Coping with Hearing Loss
- Accents & Hearing Loss