Eye Can’t Hear You! Nominated me for a Dragon Award a few weeks ago while I was south visiting family.
Some of the blogs I read have already been nominated:
Another Boomer Blog
A few others I follow aren’t about hearing loss. An interesting new to me blog is called Adventures in Low Vision. I like reading her perspective about having lost one of five senses. I see a lot of similarities with my hearing loss.
So I can’t list 15 blogs I follow, I listed 4 out of seven I follow. Now I’m supposed to list seven interesting things about me.
- I’m starting my own business as a hairdresser. Today is an inspection of sorts and this deserves a whole blog in itself later.
- I manage to travel and get around lots in spite of a very limited income.
- I’m trying to get book together about hearing loss. I have 18 chapters so far in rough draft.
- Burning Man is a part of my history. It taught me a lot about individuality and creativity.
- At 19 years old I did a fire walk.
- My dream car was a Jeep Wrangler, soft top. In 2007 I got one and about a year ago or so, I sold it. It wasn’t that big of a deal in the end.
- I used to be a neat freak, not being able to sleep unless everything was in it’s place. I got over it after having kids realizing it would only drive them and me crazy.