Here’s a picture I posed for at the Rhode Island HLAA convention in June of 2012. I answered the questions about a month before going. It finally popped up in this issue of Hearing Loss Magazine (www.hearingloss.org). I had a great time going there, learned much and got my picture taken a couple of times.
- La Technique of Lipreading
- Readable Lip Tips
- Speechreading Basics: Anticipation & Prediction
- Speechreading Tips and Hints
- The Difference a Hearing Loop Can Make
- Hearing Aids in the Compost Bucket?
- 10 Things You Can Do for Tinnitus
- The Steps to Coping with Hearing Loss
- Accents & Hearing Loss